Sunday, August 7, 2011

[Archive] #imisswhen

I sure miss this guy right about now...




What has Obama given us? Nothing good, that's for sure. Higher debt, higher spending, higher taxes. More entitlement programs, bigger government. Is this really what we were hoping for when we elected this man? I really don't understand how he can continue to push for his reelection, when he hasn't delivered on a single campaign promise. I thought he was supposed to bring us together, but instead we're further apart. I thought he was supposed to change things for the better, not for the worse.

If that's better, I must be politically insane.

The funny thing is, I didn't even care for Bush while he was president. I always thought he was a babbling idiot. I'm really glad I read his book - Decision Points - it gave me a whole new respect for the man.

What about you? If you voted for Obama, do you regret it? How do you feel about Bush?

Original; http://werepoliticallyinsane.blogspot.com/2011/07/imisswhen.html


You May also enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment