Sunday, August 21, 2011

#icanhonestlysay

With PoliticallyInsane being on vacation, I'm going to try my hand at writing his style for you. Forgive me if I fail.


I can honestly say that I am disappointed in America. More specifically, I'm disappointed in the American people. 
More disappointed than that time my bike got stolen.
Gone are the days that we, the every man, the typical worker, the backbone of this nation, care about our country. Gone are the days of Americans caring more about this country succeeding than about their own pocketbooks. Gone are the days of respect and dignity. We've turned into a society of leaches that will suck the motherland dry.

What ever happened to this mindset?
That's the mindset we need to have in these pressing days, these trying times. We need to be able to stand up, do without, and give back to the nation that has provided a safe home to us for all these years. Hard work built this nation, and only hard work can keep it strong.

Remember that, next time you're in line for unemployment.


You May also enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment